Fun time, trip planning, exploring Wisconsin River, history and architecture - Taliesin, American Players Theater, natural settings - State parks and nature preserves, caves and more... arts, rural life, cultural odds...
These will be just a few reasons we can have you travel in our region, oh... that driftless Wisconsin!
Although we are having several events during the summer you can check with us and find out more on our Blog; we really offer Special rates and more incentives online and have them listed everywhere.
Welcome to The Usonian Inn, welcome to Spring Green!
Where to look for our GREAT OFFERS/savings!
It is hard to be on the phone and start talking about our list of offers. It might give me a dry mouth quickly, that's why we have our offers listed online; they will be mostly in our BLOG, Facebook, and several link or even the Blog posts.
- we try to list some offers in each post if possible
- check our blog page on the right column for links to more saving
- see our rewards (red tab on the blog page - top right side)
- see what we list on Facebook, go to our business page and look for the Red tabs/REWARDS
- Please Like us and we love to reward you back!
Get to know what's going in our community and what else can interest you, and what can you to do when in the area
- We also list here on Merchantcircle, offers, newsletter, see review, some pictures..
S A V I N G S C O N T I N U E S . . .
more FREE giveaways
What to do when in the area that will not cost you money - TIPS!
- Walking - there is just a short distance to walk to our Spring Green's own Nature Preserve
- bike our trails along Wisconsin River and the River Valley Area, see maps
- Bird watching is another fun activity you can do here, and if you know of any club - get involved and learn what Wisconsin offer best.
- First Friday After Five --The First Friday of the Month in Spring Green brings some little special treats, wine sampling, featured artist, music, or special sales when you visit our shops. Open until 8 pm. Stop in and enjoy shopping in Spring Green!
- got here mid week? got the blues? enjoy a session at the Sh*tty Barn! - live music and locally brewed beer!
- not going to a play in town? - enjoy a reading/discussion session at Arcadia Book Store
small fees apply
- you can always enjoy our Village pool and tennis courts that are a walking distance from our motel
- canoeing this summer, check out rental places in Helena - 1/2 mile East of Spring Green - at Trader's Bar and Grill and Canoe rentals
- also try Wisconsin Canoe Company
- for a small daily fee or annual pass - visit some of our state parks and discover the beauty of Wisconsin! - very close drive to Tower Hill State Park, also try Natural Bridge State Park
Come back and read more!