Our Check In System, The Process & More
The online booking engine has enabled us to concentrate on what's going on in the office and at the front desk, also helping us save time; when we started with that program it felt like hiring a Virtual Assistant - many places referred to as the - VA. We pay for the service and in other words, we expect it to be working for us.
Preferably we like you to use the online system; get familiar with our policy and take advantage of the LMS Last Minute Special - Web Offers - offers available for immediate booking, (7 days in advance)
The online booking link is available 24/7 on our web page under Room and rates/Amenities tab.
NEW: Bookable packages gave us the opportunity to extend offers throughout the season and a variety of options!
Details are important
- When booking online, we ask certain info to match the info on the person filling in the form
- when booking more rooms you should be aware that the Deposit is charged to your card the same day; you should be comfortable to book 2 or 3 rooms using your credit card data
Time is precious
- everyone's time counts, and you might not want to spend too much time by the desk when checking in.
- if you booked more then one room with one credit card info, be aware that, it will take us more to record the info on the guest that is not in the system
- IN A HURRY? - please call ahead with your personal info to make the check in a smooth, quick process
- VIP - OPEN DOOR - Stop in by the desk and pick up your key (inquire within)
- There is limitation to what type of discounts we offer over the weekend
- NEWLY INTRODUCED: 5% OFF for Military, AARP - when a 2 night-stay booking is made
- Same season returning customers is 3% OFF (if you book more then once for the season, 2nd or 3rd time, discount is offered)
HISTORIC landmark listed on the Wisconsin State Register of Historic Places AND Policy updates
- we hired an accredited Historian to write the report to be presented before Wisconsin Historical Society Review Board in Madison.
- Review Board approved the nomination of the Rest Haven Motel, original name given, known as The Usonian Inn LLC, on February 18th, 2011 the Historic
- in the effort to continuously preserve the property our policy highlights - NO BICYCLES ALLOWED IN THE ROOMS ON AGAINST THE BUILDING!